We ship all over the US, Canada and Internationally. As a breeder licensed to be able to ship Bengals internationally, I have experience with shipping kittens to Canada, South Korea, China, Europe, Malaysia and the US.
NOTE: It is required by law that ALL BENGALS shipped within the US come from a breeder with a USDA License (or actively in pursuit of one).
US / Canada
Shipping bengals across the US, Canada and other International locations is easier than you might think but it does require a breeder to be licensed by the USDA to ship pet kittens.
Traipse Bengals is only 30 minutes from Seattle/SeaTac Airport (SEA) and we frequently use Alaska Airlines (based in Seattle) for transportation of our kittens for many reasons.
- Direct/non-stop flights are common
- Less stress on the kitten with a single flight, less trama for the kitten
-Experience with them as an airline
- Seattle/Issaquah location - Easy access to the airport - 30 minutes away
- Air travel options for US: $375 - $450 for air, health certificate and carrier
- UDSA Licensed for shipping pet kittens/cats within the US. (Required by law for pet purchase)
- Air travel options are usually on Air Canada and usually around $475 for air, health certificate and carrier.
- USDA does not require special Health Certificates for Canada - Just the normal one.
- USFW inspection is required for all Canadian (and other international locations) Bengal cats and kittens. $189 if done during regular business hours.
International Travel and Shipping is available I am licensed with the USFW for shipping Bengals out of the US. (which is a requirement). I have a close working relationship my local USFW office and I have never had a single cat refused entry into the US or departure from the US. I have sent kittens to South Korea, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, Australia, Europe and Canada.
Travel out of the country can be very time consuming and require additional vet visits, paperwork, phone and travel preparation, USDA in Olympia, keeping cats/kittens longer than local and US sales, etc. I do charge more for these cats and kittens but once we have established our experiences with one another, I will gladly discount these extra fees and in some cases cancel them.
Keep in mind that I enjoy working with
Breeders willing and able to show my Best Cats in their countries as it helps my reputation - If you happen to live in a country with easy access to many cat shows, there may be additional price concessions that I'm able to make for you!
NOTE: TSA security issues in the US are making it very hard to ship cats without a person travelling with them. In many cases the airlines will only take pets from members of IPATA - An organization that speciaizes in pet transportation. Please make sure that you've done your research about shipping kittens/cats into your country before deciding to get one from any breeder outside of your own country - you may be required to use them and will add to the cost of transporting